Wednesday, December 14, 2011

December 14

My human showed up. I told her to not take pictures of me because I am looking a bit scrappy these days and I don't want my public to see me this way.

Today we worked on what the human calls "fundamentals." I call them "boredom inducements."  Today wasn't so bad though because today another human decided that it would be fun to ride her horse while leading another one around the arena at a full gallop. My human didn't really like this much and I kind of felt sorry for the horse that was being ridden because the one on the lead had no manners at all and kept jumping and kicking.

When we got back to the barn my buddy Bo was there with his owner. He had pulled his shoe off and his human was trying to make his foot feel better and get the nails out. That's the 2nd time this week that he pulled off his shoe. It makes me happy that my human doesn't put those on me, I don't have to worry about them.

Overall, it was a decent night. Especially because I got EXTRA PEPPERMINT CANDIES after my ride :)

No comments:

Post a Comment